Client Feedback - Brown
1. Why did you decide to hire a DJ for your event?
Andy and I love all different styles of music. It was hard to pick just one for a band, so we decided having a DJ that could play it all would be the best for us and our friends.
2. Please list the three biggest concerns you had BEFORE we actually entertained at your event. (Please describe these concerns in detail – What were you really worried about regarding our service?)
I actually had no concerns about the music/your DJ services. You made me feel at ease by discussing all the little details beforehand. It was good to have one less thing to worry about!
3. Please list the top three things you liked about what we did at your event. (For example, how we got everyone dancing and having fun. Be as enthusiastic as you want!)
Everyone STILL raves about how awesome our reception was and it was mainly because the music was so good. You knew the right things to play at the right times to keep everyone on the dance floor even when Andy and I weren’t there to dance with them.
4. Be honest and don’t worry about hurting my feelings – and tell me what specific things I could do to change or improve my performance.
The only thing that wasn’t 100% perfect was that we couldn’t understand some of the things you said, but I blame that on the size of the room.
5. If you were to tell someone who was thinking about hiring us for an event like the one you had, what would you say to him or her?
Do it! You won’t regret it! The Music Guys are the best DJs in the South!
6. May we use your comments for promotional purposes? YES!
Lindsay B. Brown
June 2, 2011