Client Feedback - SAASS
1. Why did you decide to hire a DJ for your event?
For our graduation ball we needed someone who would be dedicated to our entertainment of the event.
2. Please list the three biggest concerns you had BEFORE we actually entertained at your event. (Please describe these concerns in detail – What were you really worried about regarding our service?)
I really did not have any worries, but here are three concerns if I had to pick.
I worried that the layout of the Capital City Club would not accommodate a good event because of space limitations.
Being in the military and always looking for certainty, I had some concern as to the status of the DJ before he showed up because we had not traded emails in a week or so. This is not a fault issue since I could have emailed Jim but got overcome with events. Nonetheless, Jim was always excellent about sending quick and timely emails or talking via phone.
3. Please list the top three things you liked about what we did at your event. (For example, how we got everyone dancing and having fun. Be as enthusiastic as you want!)
Jim really did an awesome job with the music and getting people out to dance.
Jim’s very personable approach was excellent and made arrangements so easy.
He motivated people to dance and established a great rapport with the crowd.
4. Be honest and don’t worry about hurting my feelings – and tell me what specific things I could do to change or improve my performance.
The only think I can think of is to send a confirmation email to the customer within 24 hours of the event to give them peace of mind that everything is still going as planned. (That the DJ is not sick or some unforeseen circumstances have not caused an unexpected cancellation.)
5. If you were to tell someone who was thinking about hiring us for an event like the one you had, what would you say to him or her?
Go with “The Music Guys!” Jim Dunham was a true professional and made our event so much more fun. He was gold for our event!
6. May we use your comments for promotional purposes? YES!
Major Jonathan Burdick
9 June 2012