Client Feedback - Bequiri
1. Why did you decide to hire a DJ for your event?
2. Please list the three biggest concerns you had BEFORE we actually entertained at your event. (Please describe these concerns in detail – What were you really worried about regarding our service?)
Absolutely nothing because Jim Dunham is the best in the business. Check his webpage and then you will immediately come to the same conclusion. Unless you’re a high maintenance bridezilla of course. But he caters to those too, just like me. Literally takes you 5 minutes to figure it out.
3. Please list the top three things you liked about what we did at your event. (For example, how we got everyone dancing and having fun. Be as enthusiastic as you want!)
He catered to all the genres and different generations of all my guests in attendance which was very important to me even though I am the bride, including my European husband, his family and friends.
Going above and beyond the call of duty, the unexpected moments he captured via video even though he wasn’t required to.
Looks really hot!
4. Be honest and don’t worry about hurting my feelings – and tell me what specific things I could do to change or improve my performance.
I think there’s too much information on your webpage to read. However I realize that most brides probably appreciate it.
5. If you were to tell someone who was thinking about hiring us for an event like the one you had, what would you say to him or her?
Jim is the Life of the Party and you would be very naïve to not hire him! You won’t be disappointed and you will relive the memories of your one special day, every day. Not to mention, you’d be a complete moron not to hire him. It’s the best decision I ever made. He had me hooked on the first phone call!
6. May we use your comments for promotional purposes? duh, YES! (unless you’re scared)
Hayden McLaney Beqiri
December 14, 2012