Client Feedback - Booth
1. Why did you decide to hire a DJ for your event?
We wanted to provide our guests with a good time while we celebrated our union in marriage. It was important to us to have a first dance , father/daughter, mother/son dance, etc.
2. Please list the three biggest concerns you had BEFORE we actually entertained at your event. (Please describe these concerns in detail – What were you really worried about regarding our service?)
Our only concern was whether or not our guests would get up and dance. Many of them were older and somewhat reserved. Other than that, we really didn’t have any concerns. From the very beginning, Jim was so organized. I could tell from his emails that he was very professional and that he would make sure things flowed smoothly. It was apparent that his best interest was to make sure Trent and I had the perfect reception.
3. Please list the top three things you liked about what we did at your event. (For example, how we got everyone dancing and having fun. Be as enthusiastic as you want!)
We loved how many people actually got up and danced! Several of our guests we didn’t expect to dance but toward the end of the night, they loosened up and got out on the dance floor.
We loved our “love story” session. It was so sweet and personalized and we loved sharing with our guests how we met. We have received many compliments on it!
We loved Jim’s personality and the way that he handled the reception. He is very organized and professional!
4. Be honest and don’t worry about hurting my feelings – and tell me what specific things I could do to change or improve my performance.
I HONESTLY can’t think of anything. We truly enjoyed our reception. It was wonderful.
5. If you were to tell someone who was thinking about hiring us for an event like the one you had, what would you say to him or her?
I say do it!! Originally, my husband didn’t want a Dj because he didn’t want a long reception. However, after the night got started, he was out on the dance floor having a great time. He even told me I made the right choice by hiring one!! I highly recommend The Music Guys for any event!
6. May we use your comments for promotional purposes? YES!
Lindsey and Trent Booth