Client Feedback - Childers
DATE OF EVENT: November 2, 2013
TYPE OF EVENT: Wedding
1. Why did you decide to hire a DJ for your event?
I didn’t want to have to worry about the music!
2. Please list the three biggest concerns you had BEFORE I actually entertained at your event. (Please describe these concerns in detail – What were you really worried about regarding my service?)
My biggest concerns were the timeline, if everything was going to flow together, and if my guests would actually get up and dance.
3. Please list the top three things you liked about my services. (For example, how I got everyone dancing and having fun. Be as enthusiastic as you want!)
I loved that you created a timeline for the wedding. That took a HUGE amount of stress off of me. I love that you got even Nathan’s parents to dance! Now THAT was suprising! I also liked the love story. I didn’t know how you were going to present it, but I really liked that you made it humorous! It really represented who we are as a couple.
4. Be honest and don’t worry about hurting my feelings – and tell me what specific things I could do to change or improve my performance.
I was satisfied with everything you did! I think your performance was perfect – it created the reception that everyone will remember for a lifetime!
5. If you were to tell someone who was thinking about hiring me for an event like the one you had, what would you say to him or her?
I would say that it would be the best investment you make on your wedding! He gives you awesome tips and ideas, creates your timeline, helps you with song choices for those most important points in a wedding, and he’s a great entertainer! And what they say is true…he will evenyou’re your grandma up there to dance!
6. May we use your comments for promotional purposes? YES!
Amanda Childers (Shaffer)