Client Feedback - Durham
1. Why did you decide to hire a DJ for your event?
This was a Mardi Gras Gala and of course music was a necessity.
2. Please list the three biggest concerns you had BEFORE we actually entertained at your event. (Please describe these concerns in detail – What were you really worried about regarding our service?)
The main concern was the appropriate selection of music as this event was sponsored by a Catholic Group and to be on Church grounds. No lewd or crude music.
3. Please list the top three things you liked about what we did at your event. (For example, how we got everyone dancing and having fun. Be as enthusiastic as you want!)
Access to pre requests for specific music
Music was fantastic !!!!!! A great blend for all generations attending even the children who were being babysat down the hall from the event were dancing in the hallway.
You were an entertaining DJ - a great personality with a knack of “encouraging” revelers to get up and move their feet.
NOTE: Our parish priest enjoyed you as a DJ and the selection of music---though by Church mandate he is not permitted to dance he certainly could tap his feet to the beat — which he did.
4. Be honest and don’t worry about hurting my feelings – and tell me what specific things I could do to change or improve my performance.
Just keep up the great work and keep on teaching the steps to the line dances.
5. If you were to tell someone who was thinking about hiring us for an event like the one you had, what would you say to him or her?
Absolutely the best DJ we know of in the area- willing to work with you and the party providing a wonderful, fun time for all attending – respectful – and entertaining ----- what more could you ask for !!!!!
6. May we use your comments for promotional purposes? YES!
JoAnn Durham, President
Knights of Columbus
Ladies Auxiliary# 10731
2 February 2012