Client Feedback - Graffius
DATE OF EVENT: 12/8/12
TYPE OF EVENT: Holiday – Tacky Sweater Christmas Party
1. Why did you decide to hire a DJ for your event?
It’s not a party without music. Music is the backbone for every successful fun party
2. Please list the three biggest concerns you had BEFORE I actually entertained at your event. (Please describe these concerns in detail – What were you really worried about regarding my service?)
Being able to mix the appropriate upbeat music balanced with dance songs and song that bring the bpm down to allow small rests every 2 to 3 songs
Not playing in the club for a number of years was a small concern
Paying in full for all services before they were rendered
3. Please list the top three things you liked about my services. (For example, how I got everyone dancing and having fun. Be as enthusiastic as you want!)
Very attentive with Superlative communications far in advance in addition to the small detail check-ins to let me know when things were received or processed
accessible, openly honest, and naturally fun natured
Music played very well for every situation whether it was casual music during award announcements, adjusting on the fly for the costume contest dance off (spur of the moment), or keeping the dancing folks dancing to line songs or continually sweating in their ugly sweaters. Jim’s hype dance music rocked our kickballers socks off!
4. Be honest and don’t worry about hurting my feelings – and tell me what specific things I could do to change or improve my performance.
Most services I’ve encountered (and was advised by Brad at Rock Bottom) do require some type of good faith payment up front but not many require the full amount in advance of the actual. Use Rock Bottom’s lights more to not have the dance floor so bright
5. If you were to tell someone who was thinking about hiring me for an event like the one you had, what would you say to him or her?
Reliable, fun DJ who’s goal is to make sure you have the night of your life within the context of the event parameters. Great on communication – can be a bit pricey depending on the gig but it’s worth the money for peace of mind
6. May we use your comments for promotional purposes? YES!
Aaron S. Graffius