Client Feedback - Jenkins
1. Why did you decide to hire a DJ for your event?
I wanted our reception to be FUN! I did not want a boring reception that most couples have… cake, toast, bye everyone! No thanks! I wanted a party, and that’s exactly what I got! You were awesome, and of course Drew also!
2. Please list the three biggest concerns you had BEFORE we actually entertained at your event. (Please describe these concerns in detail – What were you really worried about regarding our service?)
I wasn’t worried about your service at all. The first time I spoke with you on the phone, I knew I wanted you to be our D.J! Then we met & you had the BEST personality!! I knew I would get along with you great! You even bought lunch… what more could I ask for?
3. Please list the top three things you liked about what we did at your event. (For example, how we got everyone dancing and having fun. Be as enthusiastic as you want!)
All of the music went perfectly without a hitch! Absolutely no mistakes!
You even helped me out by watching our “water supply” for our guests!
You played music that everyone could dance to, oh.. and they did!
4. Be honest and don’t worry about hurting my feelings – and tell me what specific things I could do to change or improve my performance.
If I had anything bad at all to say, I would be completely truthful. But I am proud to say that there is not one single bad thing I can even think of!
5. If you were to tell someone who was thinking about hiring us for an event like the one you had, what would you say to him or her?
I have already told everyone how great you were and that if they are looking for someone for their event, they should be looking at you!
6. May we use your comments for promotional purposes? YES! Sure! Of course!
Morgan McQueen Jenkins