Client Feedback - Prater
1. Why did you decide to hire a DJ for your event?
Ummmmmmm Because I needed one?? Weddings tend to be boring without music and a personable DJ!!
2. Please list the three biggest concerns you had BEFORE we actually entertained at your event. (Please describe these concerns in detail – What were you really worried about regarding our service?)
I was worried that you would let someone sing "titanic" - AND YOU ALMOST DID!!! evil b*****d.
That I had the timing on the ceremony songs perfected, (Spot on, thank you!!!!)
Nothing else really botherd me, I was chill and cool. Total trusted you
3. Please list the top three things you liked about what we did at your event. (For example, how we got everyone dancing and having fun. Be as enthusiastic as you want!)
The getting people to dance was great!!!
The lights were cool,
The old dance songs, and group dances! They were a hit.
Dancing to Chantilly Lace with my dad was my favorite part!!!
Giving the mic to my friends to sing was hilarious!!!
The love story was cool.
4. Be honest and don’t worry about hurting my feelings – and tell me what specific things I could do to change or improve my performance.
Everything was perfect from beginning to end!
5. If you were to tell someone who was thinking about hiring us for an event like the one you had, what would you say to him or her?
You are very easy to communicate with, very knowledgeable about all things wedding, and able to follow my squirrelness. I like that I got to know you through facebook after we hired you, I felt better about the even after knowing you were down to earth like us.
6. May we use your comments for promotional purposes? YES!
Wendalyn Johnson Prater