Client Feedback - Sokolowski
1. Why did you decide to hire a DJ for your event?
We like a wide variety of music, and from experience at other weddings and dances, bands are often quite hard to dance to.
2. Please list the three biggest concerns you had BEFORE we actually entertained at your event. (Please describe these concerns in detail – What were you really worried about regarding our service?)
We weren’t worried about much, possibly just the flow of the evening and collaborating with the other vendors and master and mistress of ceremony.
3. Please list the top three things you liked about what we did at your event. (For example, how we got everyone dancing and having fun. Be as enthusiastic as you want!)
We LOVED all the music that was played! I was worried about raunchy music, as I’ve heard it at other weddings, but even the more current music was tasteful. You worked very well with Dan’s aunt and uncle who were kind of running everything and played music that appealed to all ages. I was so happy to see some of my family dancing that I wouldn’t expect to.
4. Be honest and don’t worry about hurting my feelings – and tell me what specific things I could do to change or improve my performance.
I honestly can’t think of anything. I thought everything went very smooth, and we had several people come up during the wedding and tell us how great the DJ was!
5. If you were to tell someone who was thinking about hiring us for an event like the one you had, what would you say to him or her?
I would tell them that they absolutely should hire you. You’re very professional and flexible about things, and keep great communication up until the wedding.
6. May we use your comments for promotional purposes? YES!
September 5, 2012