Client Feedback - Stofan
1. Why did you decide to hire a DJ for your event?
We decided to hire a DJ because we wanted our guests to enjoy themselves at our reception and thought having entertainment would be a good start at showing them how much we appreciated them coming to celebrate our “ BIG DAY”.
2. Please list the three biggest concerns you had BEFORE we actually entertained at your event. (Please describe these concerns in detail – What were you really worried about regarding our service?)
To tell you the truth after our FIRST meeting with Jim, we had no concerns whatsoever, sounds crazy, but that’s the truth.
3. Please list the top three things you liked about what we did at your event. (For example, how we got everyone dancing and having fun. Be as enthusiastic as you want!)
Even before the event, we liked the fact that there was open communication with Jim, timely responses to our questions, constant reassurance, and GREAT GREAT advice. As far as the event itself, let me just say this, everything Jim did was right on the money. From announcements, introductions, love story, not to mention his awesome ability to entertain a crowd, keep them dancing and most importantly having a great time. Jims experience with the “timing” of events was exceptional and contributed to Jims already established professionalism. Jim is a must have for anyone who wants a professional, well coordinated, entertaing event. Not to mention he dresses as well as he entertains.
4. Be honest and don’t worry about hurting my feelings – and tell me what specific things I could do to change or improve my performance.
Dennis says “be more gracious at accepting tips” but honestly there was nothing that we would have wanted you to have done differently.
5. If you were to tell someone who was thinking about hiring us for an event like the one you had, what would you say to him or her?
That’s easy, we would say “you would be out of your mind not to hire The Music Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” We would also tell them that not only did we enjoy Jim, but everyone at our wedding is still talking about how wonderful Jim was, and how they want a reason to hire him! Unfortunately all of our guests are already married.
6. May we use your comments for promotional purposes? YES!
Dennis and Tasha