Client Feedback - Bennett
1. Why did you decide to hire a DJ for your event?
I feel like a dj is more fun at a wedding then a band because they can play every genre of music and any song you want to hear. For the type of wedding I was going for I felt a dj would be more appropriate then a band!
2. Please list the three biggest concerns you had BEFORE we actually entertained at your event. (Please describe these concerns in detail – What were you really worried about regarding our service?)
I was worried the songs I wanted to hear would not be played, this was taken care of due to our detailed meeting before my actual wedding. I was also worried my guest would not be able to request songs and to my knowledge anyone who requested a song got to hear it before the night was over. I was also worried about the flow of music but all songs were appropriate for the guest and once some of the older guest left we could then listen to the stuff the younger crowd wanted to hear!
3. Please list the top three things you liked about what we did at your event. (For example, how we got everyone dancing and having fun. Be as enthusiastic as you want!)
I loved that you had the wedding party make a horseshoe shape around us while we had our first dance. It ended up being a lot of fun and I enjoyed watching them all sway and sing our song! I really enjoyed how you got the crowd involved in the garter and bouquet toss, we really got all of our friends dancing after those two events. Last, I love how you caught some of our craziest moments on camera, i.e.) me stage diving into the crowd!
4. Be honest and don’t worry about hurting my feelings – and tell me what specific things I could do to change or improve my performance.
I honestly can’t think of anything!
5. If you were to tell someone who was thinking about hiring us for an event like the one you had, what would you say to him or her?
I would tell someone if they are looking for a goodtime and want their wedding guest dancing the night away then chosing The Music Guy is the way to go!
6. May we use your comments for promotional purposes? YES!
Christina Hemminger Bennett
July 31, 2012