Client Feedback - DeFuria
1. Why did you decide to hire a DJ for your event?
We needed someone to play music for our wedding ceremony and reception and we knew we didn’t want a band.
2. Please list the three biggest concerns you had BEFORE we actually entertained at your event. (Please describe these concerns in detail – What were you really worried about regarding our service?)
I was worried about having a “cheesy” DJ that wouldn’t stop talking and calling people out to dance (wasn’t much of a concern once I met you). Jim, to be honest I didn’t have any other concerns. From day one you were wonderful about accommodating us and getting back to me via email. You even mixed songs together for my father daughter dance. We couldn’t have picked a better DJ. I knew you would show up on time and do your job. You even hooked us up with a piano player!
3. Please list the top three things you liked about what we did at your event. (For example, how we got everyone dancing and having fun. Be as enthusiastic as you want!)
Got the crowd going without being obnoxious-we received many compliments about you
You had back up glow sticks :)
The music flowed seamlessly
4. Be honest and don’t worry about hurting my feelings – and tell me what specific things I could do to change or improve my performance.
We all had a blast and everything was so good. You were accommodating, friendly, excited about your job and professional.
5. If you were to tell someone who was thinking about hiring us for an event like the one you had, what would you say to him or her?
You and your guests are going to have a blast. Book the music guys now. You will not regret it. The Music Guys was the best vendor I worked with during my wedding planning.
6. May we use your comments for promotional purposes? YES!