Client Feedback - OBGYN Associates
DATE OF EVENT: December 15, 2012
TYPE OF EVENT: OBGYN Associates of Montgomery Corporate Christmas Party
1. Why did you decide to hire a DJ for your event?
The planners desired a change to someone who could give personal attention and customize the program to fit the personality and wishes of the hosts and owners.
2. Please list the three biggest concerns you had BEFORE I actually entertained at your event. (Please describe these concerns in detail – What were you really worried about regarding my service?)
Previously we had a band provide the music that became crude – using suggestive comments and rough language to entertain. The only concern we had was that there would not be a repeat or surprises.
3. Please list the top three things you liked about my services. (For example, how I got everyone dancing and having fun. Be as enthusiastic as you want!)
Jim was prompt with every aspect – the planning, the drawing of requests for music before and during the party – he is a professional, classy showman and he interacts with the partiers. More danced at his party than have in several years prior!
4. Be honest and don’t worry about hurting my feelings – and tell me what specific things I could do to change or improve my performance.
I honestly have nor have heard from any present or involved – any problems or concerns.
5. If you were to tell someone who was thinking about hiring me for an event like the one you had, what would you say to him or her?
When the planners were first discussing a change, we heard from three different people about their wonderful experiences with Jim. Our experience certainly continued that record. We anticipate calling Jim for our next party in December.
6. May we use your comments for promotional purposes? YES!
Judy Rogers-Harris RN