Client Feedback - Davis
DATE OF EVENT: August 24, 2013
TYPE OF EVENT: Wedding
1. Why did you decide to hire a DJ for your event?
We wanted music for people to dance to and enjoy during the reception.
2. Please list the three biggest concerns you had BEFORE I actually entertained at your event. (Please describe these concerns in detail – What were you really worried about regarding my service?)
I didn’t want anyone to feel uncomfortable about the music that was being played. I didn’t want any cussing or vulgar songs to play but I did want upbeat music that everyone would want to dance to. I also wanted to make sure the ceremony songs would go as planned and that they would fade in and out as needed and they were great!
3. Please list the top three things you liked about my services. (For example, how I got everyone dancing and having fun. Be as enthusiastic as you want!)
I wanted everyone to get up and dance( we do not have dancing families) and while the dancing got less as the night went on, we were amazed how many people actually got up there and danced. We loved the love story, our guests talked about it all night and after the wedding and I also loved that Jim came to me mid-ceremony and asked to change up the music to get people dancing. My bridesmaids also loved Jim because he played Marvin Gaye for them.
4. Be honest and don’t worry about hurting my feelings – and tell me what specific things I could do to change or improve my performance.
I think things went great. We don’t really have dancing families, I figured just the people our age would be on the dance floor, but you really got the party going for everyone.
5. If you were to tell someone who was thinking about hiring me for an event like the one you had, what would you say to him or her?
I would highly recommend Jim. He’s always available to help the bride out before the big day and is a big hit on the day of!
6. May we use your comments for promotional purposes? YES!
Rachel and Andrew Davis