Client Feedback - Dugan
DATE OF EVENT: March 2, 2013
TYPE OF EVENT: Wedding
1. Why did you decide to hire a DJ for your event?
we wanted certain music at our reception that a cover band just can’t play
2. Please list the three biggest concerns you had BEFORE I actually entertained at your event. (Please describe these concerns in detail – What were you really worried about regarding my service?)
mainly just that our requests would b out numbered by music that u would think successful at a wedding reception
3. Please list the top three things you liked about my services. (For example, how I got everyone dancing and having fun. Be as enthusiastic as you want!)
you entertained us with ur Love Story; you were a great MC for the event; You played SOOOO many of the requested songs in a very fluid sequence to keep the momentum up on the dancefloor
4. Be honest and don’t worry about hurting my feelings – and tell me what specific things I could do to change or improve my performance.
I think were a great DJ and don’t have any suggestions to improve
5. If you were to tell someone who was thinking about hiring me for an event like the one you had, what would you say to him or her?
You definitely should do it!
6. May we use your comments for promotional purposes? YES!
Charity E. Dugan