Client Feedback - Smart
1. Why did you decide to hire a DJ for your event?
We wanted to have a party for our reception and thought a DJ could help us provide that for our guests. We also wanted a variety of music to be played, where as a live band couldn’t do that as well.
2. Please list the three biggest concerns you had BEFORE we actually entertained at your event. (Please describe these concerns in detail – What were you really worried about regarding our service?)
I really didn’t have a lot of concerns. My biggest concern was that everything was kept appropriate for my in-laws, but I still wanted to have more a party. So just mixing the two worried me. When I say appropriate, I am talking about parts of the love story (such as us kissing before we were together) would offend them, but I can’t please everyone! Also, I know that they don’t like rap and Josh and I LOVE it, so we weren’t sure how that would go over.
3. Please list the top three things you liked about what we did at your event. (For example, how we got everyone dancing and having fun. Be as enthusiastic as you want!)
I loved everything!! I love the idea of the love story, I love that you kept a variety of music playing, and therefore a variety of ages danced, and I just loved how much FUN we had. Everyone said that was the most fun wedding they had EVER been to!
4. Be honest and don’t worry about hurting my feelings – and tell me what specific things I could do to change or improve my performance.
I honestly can’t think of anything! You rocked it!
5. If you were to tell someone who was thinking about hiring us for an event like the one you had, what would you say to him or her?
I would tell them that it would be the best decision they could make! The Music Guys are so professional, but make everything so personal. They are willing to do whatever you want/need to you’re your event the BEST ever. Everyone that left my wedding reception said that it was the most fun and entertaining wedding reception they have EVER been to. Hire the Music Guys if you are ready to have a good time!
6. May we use your comments for promotional purposes? YES!
March 31, 2011